Friday, June 24, 2011

Stuff I Like

Firstly I just want to say that I am not one who promotes products on their blog.
1. Because I am too lazy.
2. Because I am much too self-absorbed. In case you hadn't noticed, this blog tend to revolve around me. Me, me, me. I even enjoyed writing 'me' multiple times just then. Loved. It. THAT'S the type of blog this is.

But a few weeks/months...probably months ago, I won a giveaway on yes and yes and got a pair of earrings from Davinia Hamilton.

And I love them so much that I just had to blog about them! Even though it did take me a really really really long time...but hey, I did have a lot of me to talk about.

These are not only pretty, make anything just that little bit fancier, but are also really easy to wear. I NEVER wear large earrings because I am weak and I don't enjoy pain, but these are so lightweight that I can wear them all day and not feel a thing. So here are some pics of them, and thanks again Davinia for the lovely earrings!


11 comments:

Autumn said...

Those are really cute! I won a giveaway as well and am writing a post about it too haha

Carrie Rosalind said...

Oh those are SO pretty! I'm totally going to have to check out that shop!

~BB~ said...

CUTE earrings! And I love that your blog is about you, you, you! {sometimes, the blogs that are all about promoting something gets really old}

Ash said...

Way cute! and earrings always make my ears hurt as well. I might have to consider these.

lucy and sarah said...

Such sweet ear rings! So cool!

The Book Florist said...

They're very whimsical, aren't they, like the little bells on Arabians' shoes. Lovely.

Eleanor said...

hello pretty earrings! xx
mirrorofmyworld.blogspot.com

keishua said...

oh, those are so cute. congrats on your win.

Brandi {not your average ordinary} said...

The earrings are gorgeous and they look just beautiful on you! And I love what you write about on your blog.

Ashley said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I am an earring addict so I approve!

augustalolita said...

those are some lovely earrings!! they look wonderful on you <3